March 2017: Adding More Luck to your Home March 15 2017
March 2017: City of the Month Hong Kong March 01 2017
February 2017: Tips for Designing a More Romantic Bedroom February 15 2017
Replace dirty laundry, stacks of bills, coupons with and all those pictures, candlesticks, decorations, and children's painting that don’t already have a place. Or if you dot have much stuff in your room just by simply straightening up the room you can feel more collected and relaxed.
- Draperies or curtains are a great way to add depth and a soft feel to a room. Think of unexpected places to use them like adding a canopy to your bed frame. Soft linen sheets catch the wind and flow can give the space an added romantic appeal
- Pick bedding that will give you a relaxed comfortable bed, making it cozy. Color is a great way to give the room the feel you are looking for. Gold or bronze as they are known to create an environment of romance into your bed. Red, black, white, blue and green are also some of the few popular colors that can be used. Also try adding more pillows, yea you might not use them every night but even just making your bed and having a nice clean slate can change the look of a whole room. .
- The color scheme you choose for your bedroom is as important as the decorations. You want to choose colors that complement your goals and what you would like to do in the space. "Decorate your home with the colors you and your family love. It doesn't matter what the latest trends are or what the fashion gurus think. What doesmatter is that you love your home and that your choices make sense for you and your family."
Lastly, Take out the television.Spending time in front of the television keeps the attention off of your lives and onto shadows of life. Before you know it, your time together before bed slips away through the world of media. Just by the simple act of removing the TV, you open up free time to reconnect with your spouse in a special way without distractions.
February 2017 City of the Month Paris, France February 01 2017
January 2017 City of the Month New York, New York January 01 2017
Today more than 8 million "New Yorkers" live in the five boroughs of the large island city. The city’s diversity and vibrant intellectual life, makes the vast city our nations cultural capital. Many of the tourist that come and visit the city hit all the must-sees – the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, the Metropolitan Museum of Art – very few then explore off the beaten path with visits to The Cloisters or one of the city’s libraries. I encourage anyone to indulge in the bohemian shops of the West Village or the fine dining of the Upper West Side. The bustling marketplace inside of Grand Central Station gives you a literal taste of the best the city has to offer! All of which give an interesting out look on the life of a "New Yorker".In honor of the city Loose Petals is offering $5.00 off any non-sale city organic print size 8 x 10 or larger for the month of January 2017! Use code 5OFF at check out.
Top 5 New Years Resolutions for Your Home January 01 2017
- Minimize and De-clutter
- Save money
- Learn something new (DIY)
- Be less stressed
December 2016: Travel Gifts Ideas December 15 2016
Gift giving is always one of the hardest things to do around this time of the year. Weather it be for a close loved one or a distant friend, you always want to find the perfect gift. Here are some ideas to help you find something for the traveler in your life!
1.Scratchable World Map ($29)
2. Travel Candle (FREE)
Here is a how to page: http://www.popsugar.com/smart-living/DIY-Mint-Tin-Travel-Candle-32299327
3. A poster of their favorite trip from http://www.loosepetals.com/
4.Some Sassy Luggage Tags ($13)
5. Colorful Passport Holder ($27)
6.Ollo Clip 4-in-1 Lens ($80)
7.Tiny Mail Kit ($28.95)
8.CB2 Cork Globe ($129)
9.Champagne Carry-On Cocktail Kit ($24)
10.Linus Everyday Sac ($72)
11. Travel Stubs Diary ($12)
12.Kammok Camping Hammock ($100)
December 2016 City of the Month Innsbruck Austria December 01 2016
• Explore the old town and Maria Theresien Street: the Golden Roof, Kaufhaus Tyrol shopping centre, the Imperial Gardens, etc.
• City Tower (viewpoint)
• The Imperial Palace & Court Church
• Lunch on the Nordkette mountain range
• Alpine Zoo visit on the way back into town
Herzog Friedrich Street in the center of Innsbruck is the ideal starting point for exciting adventures in the Capital of the Alps. Admire Innsbruck’s famous shining landmark, the Golden Roof , surrounded by colorful facades, bay windows and charming arcades. Plus the magnificent Nordkette mountain range towers over the city with stunning peaks that reach over 2,000 metres above sea level. Just “around the corner” you’ll find the Imperial Palace with Court Church – one of Innsbruck’s most impressive attractions. Alternatively, the new Kaufhaus Tyrol shopping centre on Maria Theresien Street, opposite the lovely St. Anne’s Column, is the perfect destination for anyone who wants to let their shopping desires run wild: here numerous shops with top brands come together in an architecturally impressive building. If you want to experience Innsbruck from above, take a trip to the Seegrube or Hafelekar on the Nordkette mountain range. In honor of the city Loose Petals is offering $5.00 off any non-sale city organic print size 8 x 10 or larger for the month of December 2016! Use code 5OFF at check out.
November 2016: Decorating for Holidays November 15 2016
November 2016 City of the Month Munich, Germany November 01 2016
- 1 of 8